- It teaches entrepreneurs the "Scientific Method" for building a startup.
- It teaches entrepreneurs the proper ORDER of building a startup.
- It teaches INVESTORS the propper criteria to evaluate a startup.
- It explains in detail the right time to 'get funding' and more importantly 'spend funding'.
- It explains very clearly why so many startups fail.
- It has dozens of examples of the process being used successfully.
- It truly teaches you about scale-able business models.
- It builds a great foundation for managing people and teams in a startup.
- It even applies to big organizations that want to be more startup-y.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
The Greatest Start-up Book Ever?
I've read dozens, maybe almost a hundred books on start-ups. I've loved many of them, but none of them really seemed like 'science' to me, more like opinion. After reading The Lean Startup by Eric Ries, I now understand what I've been missing! I really do feel like The Lean Startup is the greatest start-up book ever.. and here is why you MUST READ THIS BOOK NOW!
Posted by Harlan Tytus Beverly
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ▼ May (3)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (68)