Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where games meet reality.


Anyone who knows me, knows I love games.  I'm a gamer.  I like games on PC, XBOX, PS3, Wii, iPhone, Facebook, and life.  Life games are the most fun, of course... if you have the right attitude.  Why not lie down in a crowded place?  Why not buck social norms and convention?  Why not try every possible adventure sport known to man (I'll be snow-boarding next week).  In fact, intersecting games with life is just about my favorite thing to do.

Karmaback walks this intersection of games and reality with aplomb and head on.  Who said we can't reward people for clicking on links?  Why can't we give people prizes for saying they like something?  And coming soon: why not collect points, earn ranks, get levels and achievements... all in the game of life, the game of marketing, and for products and stuff you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers